Fairmount Park Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that leads and supports efforts to improve Philadelphia’s parks.
Fairmount Park Conservancy brings parks to life. We work with the City of Philadelphia and its communities to steward our parks and nurture our shared environment, cultural resources and public health.
We envision a vibrant, high-quality, and equitable Philadelphia park system for everyone.
Our Guiding Principles
- Parks go beyond recreation. They have ecological, economic, historic, social, cultural and public health value.
- Parks bring people of all backgrounds into public life, connecting communities to civic assets where trust can be formed.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundations of a healthy park system.
- Intentional and equitable park investments welcome people to public spaces where they historically have not been welcome.
- Collaboration and partnerships with communities are essential to bringing parks to life.
- Dignity, care, and respect for everyone is intentional and central to all work at Fairmount Park Conservancy.
Fairmount Park Conservancy supports City-owned and operated parks, playgrounds and programs. To learn more about our partners in city government, visit www.phila.gov/parksandrecreation.