Broad Street Run
Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it! Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2020 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks. Help raise funds for Philly’s parks and get guaranteed entry for the 2020 run on May 3rd. Thanks to hundreds of runners who have participated over the last 8 years, we’ve been able to restore the historic Belmont Plateau 5k Cross Country Course and have built the first sections of the Trolley Trail—a planned 5 mile soft trail loop around West Park following the route of the former Fairmount Park Trolley. Help us continue our work and join our team!
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform by June 1st, 2020. Sign up here.
EVENT DATE: MAY 3, 2020
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 1, 2020
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Guaranteed bib for the Broad Street Run
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs along Fairmount Park’s hidden trails for you, a friend and your donors
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Ticket to Glow in the Park in October ($45 value)
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2020 t-shirt
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Please contact Brian Parkhill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!