Broad Street Run
Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it! Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2017 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Help raise funds for trail improvements and get guaranteed entry into the 2017 run. Here are our Top 5 Reasons to run with us for Broad Street.
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform by June 15th, 2017.
EVENT DATE: MAY 7, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 15, 2017
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs in Fairmount Park led by Best of Philly Running Coach, John Goldthorp
- Park Champion Meet ‘N Greet Happy Hours at Philadelphia Runner
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- 10% off at Philadelphia Runner through May 7th
- VIP Access to Post-race party at FDR Park
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2017 t-shirt
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Learn more about our corporate sponsorship program here.
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!
If you are already on our team, be sure to download our handout with important dates and information!
LOVE RUN - PHILADELPHIA HALF MARATHON
CGI Racing introduced The Love Run~Philadelphia half marathon in 2014 and it quickly became Philadelphia’s premier Spring half marathon. From the great perks to the finish line festival…this is the race that loves you back! Fairmount Park Conservancy is grateful to be The Love Run’s official charity partner. A portion of each entry goes towards our work in Philly’s parks. Join thousands from around the nation for an unforgettable weekend to kickoff Spring in the City of Brotherly LOVE at the Love Run Philadelphia half marathon.