Broad Street Run
Don’t just run in Philadelphia’s parks, run for them! Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2022 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks. Help raise funds for Philly’s parks and get guaranteed entry for the Broad Street Run on May 1st, 2022. Thanks to hundreds of runners who have participated over the last 8 years, we’ve been able to restore the historic Belmont Plateau 5k Cross Country Course and have built the first sections of the Trolley Trail—a planned 5 mile soft trail loop around West Park following the route of the former Fairmount Park Trolley. Help us continue our work and join our team!
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the RunSignUp platform by June 15, 2022. Sign up here.
EVENT DATE: Sunday, May 1, 2021
DEADLINE TO GIVE: June 15, 2022
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Guaranteed bib for the 2022 Broad Street Run
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs along Fairmount Park’s hidden trails for you and a friend (details coming soon!)
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via RunSignUp
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2022 t-shirt
- Donors to your campaign can opt in to receive Fairmount Park Conservancy membership benefits for their donation.
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!