Wedding Wednesdays are returning for 2021. Keep reading for more details!
Did you know you can get married in front of Philadelphia’s landmark LOVE sculpture?
Artist Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture is one of the most photographed spots in Philadelphia. It will also make a great backdrop for your wedding!
How to get married at Love Park
Couples can sign up each month.
When and where
The 30-minute ceremonies take place between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesdays from March to October.
LOVE Park, officially called John F. Kennedy Plaza, is at the northwest corner of 15th Street and JFK Boulevard.
Here’s what we provide:
- A 20′ x 20′ area in front of the LOVE sculpture reserved for you and your guests
- Ambassadors to greet your guests
- An officiant to conduct the ceremony
- Limited time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ceremony takes place rain or shine. In the case of rain, umbrellas will be provided for both the bride and groom.
- A reserved area in front of the LOVE sculpture is available to you for 30 minutes.
To sign up for a Wedding Wednesday ceremony:
1. Contact Philadelphia Parks & Recreation by email at email@example.com to request a wedding date and time.
2. Pay the $100 fee online through Fairmount Park Conservancy in order to secure your wedding date and time; slots are not secured without payment.
3. Register to marry! Make sure to bring the proper fee and documents. Visit the Register of Wills website for more information.
4. Arrive 30 minutes in advance of your ceremony; limited metered parking is available on 15th St, as well as a parking garage below the park.
5. Say “I do,” and let us do the rest.