Did you know you can get married in front of Philadelphia’s landmark LOVE sculpture?
Artist Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture is one of the most photographed spots in Philadelphia. It will also make a great backdrop for your wedding!
How to get married at Love Park
Twelve lucky couples can sign up each month.
When and where
The 30-minute ceremonies take place between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on two Wednesdays from April to October.
LOVE Park, officially called John F. Kennedy Plaza, is at the northwest corner of 15th Street and JFK Boulevard.
Here’s what we provide:
- A 20′ x 20′ area in front of the LOVE sculpture reserved for you and your guests
- Ambassadors to greet your guests
- An officiant to conduct the ceremony
- Limited time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ceremony takes place rain or shine. In the case of rain, umbrellas will be provided for both the bride & groom.
- A reserved area in front of the LOVE sculpture is available to you for 30 minutes.
To sign up for a Wedding Wednesday ceremony:
1. Contact Fairmount Park Conservancy by email at email@example.com to secure your Love Park Wedding Wednesday date and time.
2. Register to marry. Make sure to bring the proper fee and documents. Visit the Register of Wills website for more information.
3. Pay the $50 fee online through Fairmount Park Conservancy up to one day before your ceremony, OR bring a money order to the ceremony.
4. Arrive 30 minutes in advance of your ceremony.
5. Say “I do,” and let us do the rest.