We’ll begin accepting reservations for 2022 wedding dates starting on February 14, 2022 – Valentine’s Day! Stay tuned for info on our special annual event on that day, and we look forward to seeing more of you next year!
Did you know you can get married in front of Philadelphia’s landmark LOVE sculpture?
Artist Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture is one of the most photographed spots in Philadelphia. It will also make a great backdrop for your wedding!
Already married? You could also hold a Vow Renewal Ceremony and say “I do” all over again!
How to get married at Love Park
Anyone with a marriage license or any couple looking to renew their marriage vows can sign up on a first-come first-served basis!
When and where:
All ceremonies take place between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. each Wednesday from March through November 3rd, 2021.
LOVE Park, officially called John F. Kennedy Plaza, is at the northwest corner of 15th Street and JFK Boulevard.
Here’s what we provide:
- A 20′ x 20′ area in front of the LOVE sculpture reserved for you and your guests
- Ambassadors to greet your guests
- A licensed officiant from Philadelphia’s premier service, Journeys of the Heart to conduct the ceremony.
- Limited time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ceremony takes place rain or shine. In the case of rain, umbrellas will be provided for both the bride and groom.
- A reserved area in front of the LOVE sculpture is available to you for 30 minutes.
To sign up for a Wedding Wednesday ceremony:
1. Choose an available date & time from the calendar below. Contact Philadelphia Parks & Recreation at email@example.com to tentatively reserve this wedding date.
2. Pay the $100 fee online through Fairmount Park Conservancy in order to secure your wedding date and time; slots are not secured without payment. (All payments are final and are non-refundable in the event of wedding cancellation; however, rescheduling is available.)
Once your date is confirmed, you’ll be connected with our great partners at Journeys of the Heart, where one of their officiants will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the ceremony itself; the procession, guest attendants, your vows and ring exchange, etc. You are also welcome to bring more personal touches with you such as music, a photographer or other details that will help make your wedding special!
4. Arrive 30 minutes in advance of your ceremony; limited metered parking is available on 15th St, as well as a parking garage below the park.
5. Say “I do,” and let us do the rest.