Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it!
Broad Street Run is America’s largest 10-mile run and Fairmount Park Conservancy is a charity partner! That means you can join our Fairmount Park Conservancy 2019 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Help raise funds for trail improvements and get guaranteed entry into the 2019 run on May 5th.
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform by June 15th, 2019.
EVENT DATE: MAY 5, 2019
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 15, 2019
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Guaranteed bib for the Broad Street Run (no need to register through the lottery)
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Ticket to GLOW in the Park 2019 on October 17th ($45 value)
- Guided training runs along Fairmount Park’s hidden trails for you and a friend
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2019 t-shirt
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Learn more about our corporate sponsorship program here.
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!