Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it!
Broad Street Run is America’s largest 10-mile run and Fairmount Park Conservancy is a charity partner! That means you can join our Fairmount Park Conservancy 2019 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Thanks to hundreds of runners who have participated over the last 7 years, we’ve been able to restore the historic Belmont Plateau 5k Cross Country Course and have built the first sections of the Trolley Trail—a planned 5 mile soft trail loop around West Park following the route of the former Fairmount Park Trolley. Help us continue our work and join our team for May 5th!
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform by June 1st, 2019.
BROAD STREET RUN 2019 DATE: MAY 5, 2019
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 1, 2019
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Guaranteed bib for the Broad Street Run (no need to enter the lottery)
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs along Fairmount Park’s hidden trails for you and a friend
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Choice of ticket to Love Park VIP Event in June ($100 value) or Glow in the Park in October ($45 value)
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2019 t-shirt
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Learn more about our corporate sponsorship program here.
Read our Q&A with a 2018 Park Champion Runner
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!