Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it!
Broad Street Run is America’s largest 10-mile run and Fairmount Park Conservancy is a charity partner! That means you can join Fairmount Park Conservancy’s team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Thanks to hundreds of runners who have participated over the last 8 years, we’ve been able to restore the historic Belmont Plateau 5k Cross Country Course and have built the first sections of the Trolley Trail—a planned 5 mile soft trail loop around West Park following the route of the former Fairmount Park Trolley. Help us continue our work and join our team!
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the GoFundMe platform by June 1st, 2020.
BROAD STREET RUN 2020 DATE: MAY 3, 2020 7:30AM
DEADLINE TO RAISE FUNDS: JUNE 1, 2020
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Guaranteed bib for the Broad Street Run (no need to enter the lottery)
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs along Fairmount Park’s hidden trails for you and a friend
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Ticket to Glow in the Park in October ($45 value)
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2020 t-shirt
- New this year! Donors to your campaign can opt in to receive Fairmount Park Conservancy membership benefits for their donation.
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Please contact Brian Parkhill at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Read our Q&A with a 2018 Park Champion Runner
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!
Fairmount Park Conservancy’s 2020 Broad Street Run Team is supported by our official “Run & Trail” sponsor: