Do you love Philadelphia’s Parks? Glow in the Park is our 8th annual event to build the next generation of park champions. Proceeds from this event go to support Fairmount Park Conservancy’s work in Philadelphia’s parks.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
2:00pm - 5:30pm
October 17, 2019 is Fairmount Park Conservancy’s 8th annual Glow in the Park event! Glow includes an evening at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center with art, live music, local fare, beer, cocktails and the company of fellow park champions.
*Please note that this event is NOT Jack’s Pumpkin Glow, the family event with glowing pumpkins.*
- Live music by the Bachelor Boys Band!
- Take a moonlit stroll from Fairmount Park Horticulture Center to Shofuso from 7-8pm. Enjoy a rare opportunity to experience Shofuso’s garden at night and music by koto player Mirai Yasuyama.
- Performances by Philadelphia School of Circus Arts
- An interactive photo exhibit by Albert Yee in the greenhouse
- Food by Vegan Commissary, Milk&Sugar, Constellation, and So.Phie food trucks
- Drinks by Yards Brewing Co. and Tito’s Vodka
- Dress is cocktail casual and flats or wedges are recommended.
- Event is rain or shine. In case of rain the event will be held in the greenhouse.
- More details to come!
Past attendees have said:
“This is one of my favorite events, and you never disappoint, it gets better each year!”
“It was beautifully done and really well organized. Very creative and a great way to spend a Thursday evening with friends!”
“Everything was very well thought out, and the s’mores station was amazing! The whole night was magical!”
Non-Member Ticket: $75 per person by 5pm on 10/17 and $100 at the door. Includes $35 level membership(s) to the Fairmount Park Conservancy plus food, drinks and entertainment. Use your membership to register for free upcoming events like hikes, yoga classes, trail runs and more. To upgrade your membership to a higher level (see info on benefits at the very bottom) simply add the desired upgrade to your shopping cart.
Fairmount Park Conservancy Members: $45 includes food, drinks and entertainment. Member discount code was included in a members-only email we recently sent and is available by calling 215-988-9334. Discount code must be used on the purchase of regular-priced tickets.
In previous years, the event has been held at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center, the Palazzo on the Parkway, the Smith Memorial Arch in the Centennial District of West Fairmount Park, Strawberry Mansion Music Pavilion in East Fairmount Park and at the Boathouse in FDR Park in South Philadelphia.
**This event is for guests aged 21 and over only.**