Glow in the Park is our annual fall gathering of 400+ park enthusiasts at a special location within Philadelphia’s park system designed to showcase the park’s many assets.
October 18, 2018 is Fairmount Park Conservancy’s seventh annual GLOW in the Park event! GLOW includes an evening at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center with art, live music, local fare, beer, cocktails and the company of young professionals and civic leaders. Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Constellation (formerly Starr Catering Group).
- Live music by 1960s soul and Motown band the York Street Hustle.
- Enjoy a 3D Wire+Light™ installation by Sunil Garg.
- Drinks provided by Yards Brewing Co., Tito’s and Funky Fresh Ferments.
- Food by Constellation (formerly Starr Catering Group), Milk + Sugar, Miss Rachel’s Pantry (vegan), So. Phie, and Revolution Taco.
- Dress is cocktail casual and flats or wedges are recommended.
- Event is rain or shine. In case of rain the event will be held in the greenhouse.
- Tickets are $75 in advance (until 12:00 PM on 10/18) or $100 at the door and include a $35-level membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy.
In previous years, the event has been held at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center, the Palazzo on the Parkway, the Smith Memorial Arch in the Centennial District of West Fairmount Park, Strawberry Mansion Music Pavilion in East Fairmount Park and at the Boathouse in FDR Park in South Philadelphia.