CiderFest at the Historic Houses
Spend a sparkling autumn afternoon at six historic houses in Fairmount Park sipping on cider samples from some of the best cideries around.
September 21, 2019
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Early Bird online tickets are $40 for General Admission and $65 for VIP until 9/2 at 11:59pm. Use discount code CIDERBIRD2019 to save $5 at checkout!
Beginning 9/3, General Admission is $45 and and VIP tickets are $70.
This event is rain or shine and for adults ages 21 and older. ID required.
Limited free parking available at each historic house.
PARTICIPATING HISTORIC HOUSES:
Participating houses include Cedar Grove, Laurel Hill Mansion, Lemon Hill Mansion, Mount Pleasant, Historic Strawberry Mansion and Woodford. For more information on the historic houses, visit parkcharms.com.
This year’s participating cideries for CiderFest include: Dressler Estate (Downingtown, PA), Frecon Farms (Boyertown, PA), Hale & True (Bella Vista/Philadelphia, PA), Kurant (Fishtown/Philadelphia, PA), Ploughman (Aspers, PA), Original 13 (Kensington/Philadelphia, PA), Stone & Key (Montgomeryville, PA), Wyndridge Farms (Dallastown, PA).
… and more announcements of cideries, live music, and food trucks to come!
Your General Admission ticket includes:
- Our signature CiderFest 2019 4 oz. souvenir tasting glass
- Unlimited cider samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park’s Historic Houses
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash’s CiderFest Loop
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park’s Historic Houses!
Your VIP experience includes:
- Our limited edition CiderFest 2019 VIP 5.5 oz. souvenir tasting glass
- Special samples of “limited edition” ciders
- Exclusive VIP experiences from 12pm-5pm at all six historic houses, including food pairings, spirit samples, and “behind-the-scenes” guided house tours
- All day access to the VIP Lounge on the 2nd floor of Lemon Hill Mansion’s “Cider Central,”with a spread of food, refreshments, and comfortable seating
- Priority seating for cider expert Mark A. Turdo’s “talk & tasting” presentation about the past, present, and future of PA cider making that concludes with a guided tasting experience
- A $35 Individual Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy
For any questions related to CiderFest, please contact John Sigmund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.988.9334 ext.117.