Join Fairmount Park Conservancy for a socially distanced yoga class at Woodford with Lauren Daddis. This class will be capped at 15 people and requires pre-registration.
Sunday, October 4th, 10am-11:15am
Woodford- exact location will be emailed
Free for members
$15 for non-members
- By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols
- This event will be capped at 15 people. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- All participants must wear a mask for the duration of the event
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another during the event
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
- Please bring your own mat, water, sunscreen and a towel
This event is part of Fairmount Park Conservancy’s membership program which encourages people who love Philadelphia’s parks to support the parks while also having great opportunities to discover its hidden gems throughout the year.