We Walk PHL is a free walking group that meets several times a week at various public parks.
All sessions will last approximately one hour and are open to all ages and all abilities. No need to register in advance – just show up! Youth under 18 are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult.
We hope you’ll join us for a walk at the following the locations:
- East Fairmount Park (meet outside Mander Recreation center): Tuesdays 6pm, Saturdays 9am
- FDR Park with Friends of FDR Park (meet outside the Boathouse): Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 9am
- Hunting Park (meet outside the rec center): Tuesdays & Thursdays at 8:30am, Saturdays at 9am
- Tacony Creek Park with TTF Watershed (meet at the Whitaker Ave gateway): Tuesdays at 9am
- West Fairmount Park (meet outside the Please Touch Museum): Wednesdays at 6pm, Sundays at 2pm
The free walking group is a partnership between Fairmount Park Conservancy, Philly Powered, and Philadelphia Parks & Recreation.