Escape the winter blues at the Greenhouse at Fairmount Park Horticulture Center!
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
9:00am - 3:00pm
Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
100 N. Horticulture Dr.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Welcome to The Greenhouse, a winter getaway at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center hosted by Philadelphia Parks & Recreation and Fairmount Park Conservancy in partnership with Constellation Culinary Group.
From Saturday, February 2 through Sunday, February 10, beat the winter blues by escaping into this green oasis while enjoying live music, Jungle Rock Recess, a beer garden, a giant sandbox, games, and food truck vendors at The Greenhouse.
Tuesday, February 5
9am-3pm, BYO Picnic (no food or drink available for purchase)
ABOUT THE OFFERINGS
The Horticulture Center’s 20,000-square-foot greenhouse will offer free summer-inspired fun with a variety of family-friendly “rooms” including:
• The Jungle – Traveling zoo, Kids Rock DJ, live music, face painting, balloon artists, movie night
• The Beach – Oversized sandbox for an indoor beach escape
• The Lawn – Green grass for lounging and lawn games
• The Lounge – A Moroccan-themed area with unique furniture
• The Midway – Local food truck vendors and cash bar with craft beers, wine, and handcrafted cocktails
Getaway at the Greenhouse is picnic-friendly Monday through Friday during the day only. Bring Your Own (BYO) food and non-alcoholic beverages.
**The Greenhouse is free, but space is limited so please reserve your free ticket(s) on the day(s) you would like to attend at checkout.**