Due to the weather, 9/24’s Yoga in the Park program has been canceled.
Celebrate fall and find your peaceful place in the greenspace!
Sunday, September 24, 2023
6:00am - 7:00am
Lemon Hill Mansion
Lemon Hill Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19130
There’s no better way to connect with your practice and with other people than outdoor yoga. Join us for yoga classes held on the lawn of the historic Lemon Hill Mansion in East Fairmount Park.
These all-levels classes take place Sundays from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and will be led by a rotation of local teachers from Tula Yoga.
TICKET PRICES: Pay what you can – $10, $15, or $20
[ Not sure what to pay? Please refer to this Sliding Scale Pricing FAQ for additional info. ]
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This class takes place outdoors on flat grass on the side of the mansion opposite the city skyline.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- We recommend you bring something to place under your yoga mat such as a towel to keep it protected from “the elements” (grassy surface, sometimes damp after recent rain).
- Dress for weather conditions.
- Bring your water.
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray.
- Appropriate for adults & mature adolescents (minors must be ticketed and accompanied by a guardian).
- There is a bathroom (porta-potty) nearby.
PARKING: There is plenty of free parking in the park. As always, never leave valuables in your car.
Enjoy our programs? Become a Supporter of Fairmount Park Conservancy to help ensure that Philadelphia’s parks are enhanced for generations to come! Supporters enjoy special benefits like early registration access for events and our Park Perk Pass, which offers discounts and benefits throughout Philadelphia.
In the case of rain or other inclement weather, an alternate rain location will be shared so please check your email ahead of the event.