Celebrate fall and find your peaceful place in the greenspace!
Sunday, September 17, 2023
10:00am - 11:00am
Lemon Hill Mansion
Lemon Hill Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Join Fairmount Park Conservancy and Tula Yoga for all-level yoga classes on Sundays from 10:00–11:00 AM. Find your peaceful place in the greenspace while connecting with your practice and meeting other people.
These all-level classes will be led by a rotation of local Tula Yoga instructors. Classes are held in the yard of the Lemon Hill Mansion.
Please note, that on this date, the Philadelphia Distance Run will be taking place, with the start/finish line located nearby at the art museum. There will be road closures and limited parking in the area.
TICKET PRICES: Pay what you can – $10, $15, or $20
[ Not sure what to pay? Please refer to this Sliding Scale Pricing FAQ for additional info. ]
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This class takes place outdoors on flat grass.
- Bring your own yoga mat
- We recommend you bring something to place under your yoga mat such as a towel to keep it protected from “the elements” (grassy surface, sometimes damp after recent rain).
- There is a small parking lot to the side of the mansion, and the gate to enter the yard is located there.
- Appropriate for adults and mature adolescents (minors must be ticketed and accompanied by a guardian).
- Please dress according to weather conditions.
- Bring your water (drinking water is not available in the park).
- There are bathrooms (porta-potties) available nearby.
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray.
- In the event of inclement weather, an alternate rain location will be shared so please check your email ahead of the event.
PARKING/GETTING THERE: There is plenty of free parking available in the park. As always, NEVER leave valuables in your car! If traveling by public transit, the nearest stations are at 31st and Girard Ave and Art Museum Drive (both are roughly a 1/2 mile walk away). The nearest Indego bike station is at 31st and Girard (roughly a 1/2 mile away). Please see the note above about parking/road closures on this date.
QUESTIONS?: Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Enjoy our programs? Become a Supporter of Fairmount Park Conservancy to help ensure that Philadelphia’s parks are enhanced for generations to come! Supporters enjoy special benefits like early registration access for events and our Park Perk Pass, which offers discounts and benefits throughout Philadelphia.
In the case of rain or other inclement weather, an alternate rain location will be shared so please check your email ahead of the event.