Find your peaceful place in the greenspace!
Sunday, July 31, 2022
10:00am - 11:00am
3298 Sedgley Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Celebrate summer and find your peaceful place in the greenspace! There’s no better way to connect with your practice and with other people than outdoor yoga. Join us for socially-distanced yoga classes on the grounds of Lemon Hill Mansion in Fairmount Park.
These all-levels classes take place Sundays from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and will be led by a rotation of local teachers from Tula Yoga.
TICKET PRICES: Pay what you can – $10, $15, or $20
[ Not sure what to pay? Please refer to this Sliding Scale Pricing FAQ for additional info. ]
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: If Philadelphia’s parks make a difference in your life – consider becoming a member of Fairmount Park Conservancy and help ensure that Philadelphia’s parks are enhanced for generations to come. PLUS members register first for events and enjoy discounts on park experiences including Treetop Quest, Shofuso and more!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This class takes place outdoors on flat grass (or on a porch / picnic pavilion in the event of rain. TBA)
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Dress for weather conditions
- Bring your own water and snack
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray
- Appropriate for adults & mature adolescents (minors must be ticketed and accompanied by a guardian)
- There are bathrooms available before and after class
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols:
- This event will be capped. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another during the event
- Please bring a mask. We encourage you to wear it if you’re in close proximity to others
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
In case of inclement weather, an alternate location will be announced.