Guided Hike & Meditation: Trolley Trail
Enjoy a hike to explore Fairmount Park’s hidden gems followed by a guided meditation
October 25, 2020
5:00pm - 8:00pm
3250 Chamounix Dr
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Hikes at the Trolley Trail will depart from Chamounix Hostel at 3250 Chamounix Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Google maps link here.
- By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols
- This event will be capped at 10 people. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- All participants must wear a mask for the duration of the event
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another during the event
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
About the Guided Hike & Meditation
Enjoy a hike to explore Fairmount Park’s hidden gems followed by a guided meditation. No prior experience with hiking or meditation required! Hike portion led by park enthusiast and member Ambrose Crenshaw. Meditation portion led by local yoga teacher and personal coach, Nicole Taylor of Evolve Philadelphia.
Meet at 9:00 AM. Hike portion will be around 3 miles. Event will conclude by 12:00 PM. Please wear sturdy shoes, comfy clothes and bring water, a snack and, if you would find it helpful, a small meditation cushion (or towel) that you can carry with you during the hike.
Free for members.
$15 for non-members.
Please be considerate and let us know if you need to cancel (email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know). We have had many last minute cancellations that result in missed opportunities for people hoping to attend these events.
This event is part of Fairmount Park Conservancy’s membership program which encourages people who love Philadelphia’s parks to support the parks while also having great opportunities to discover its hidden gems throughout the year.