Join us for Bring Your Own Mat yoga classes led by local teachers at the beautiful Fairmount Park Horticulture Center.
Sunday, March 20, 2022
10:30am - 11:30am
Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
100 N. Horticulture Dr.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Escape the winter blues with an all-levels vinyasa yoga class held inside the Fairmount Park Horticultural Center’s greenhouse! There’s no better way to connect with your practice and with other people than yoga in the park. Join us for socially-distanced yoga classes held in tranquil surroundings with lush tropical plants that will transport you to a summer paradise.
These all-levels classes take place Sundays from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM and will be led by a rotation of experienced teachers from Tula Yoga.
TICKET PRICES: Pay what you can – $10, $15, or $20
[ Not sure what to pay? Please refer to this Sliding Scale Pricing FAQ for additional info. ]
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: If Philadelphia’s parks make a difference in your life – consider becoming a member of Fairmount Park Conservancy and help ensure that Philadelphia’s parks are enhanced for generations to come. PLUS members register first for events and enjoy discounts on park experiences including Treetop Quest, Shofuso and more!
ATTENDEE INSTRUCTIONS: KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Please bring your own yoga mat*
- Bring your own water and snack
- Appropriate for adults & mature adolescents (minors must be ticketed and accompanied by a guardian)
- There are bathrooms available before and after class
- Due to the large size of the class, we recommend yogis have at least one yoga class under their belt.
*PLEASE NOTE: the floor of the Horticulture Center is similar to an outdoor surface. You may want to bring something to place under your yoga mat (both for padding and to keep your yoga mat clean) or be prepared to clean your yoga mat after the class because it will get a little dirty!
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols:
- Masks are required in the greenhouse, per the City of Philadelphia.
- This event will be capped at 25. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another during the event
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
In the event of heavy snow or other severe conditions that make travel unsafe, the event will be cancelled and attendees are eligible for a full refund.