We’re thrilled to announce the much anticipated return of Greenhouse yoga!
Sunday, February 5, 2023
9:30am - 10:30am
Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
100 N. Horticulture Dr.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Escape the winter blues with an all-levels vinyasa yoga class held inside the Fairmount Park Horticultural Center’s greenhouse! There’s no better way to connect with your practice and with other people than yoga in the park. Join us for an indoor yoga classes held in tranquil surroundings with lush tropical plants that will transport you to a summer paradise.
These all-levels classes take place Sundays from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM** and will be led by a rotation of experienced teachers from Tula Yoga. (**except Sunday 2/5, which begins at 9:30 AM)
Want more indoor yoga in the park? Join us for Boathouse Yoga on the following dates:
- 2/26 – SOLD OUT
TICKET PRICES: Pay what you can – $10, $15, or $20
[ Not sure what to pay? Please refer to this Sliding Scale Pricing FAQ for additional info. ]
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Please bring your own yoga mat.*
- Bring your own water and snack.
- Appropriate for adults & mature adolescents (minors must be ticketed and accompanied by a guardian).
- There are bathrooms available before and after class.
- Due to the large size of the class, we recommend yogis have at least one yoga class under their belt.
- Parks & Rec staff are now locking the north entry gate behind the Please Touch Museum. The ONLY entrance available is the south entry off of Montgomery Drive.
*PLEASE NOTE: the floor of the Horticulture Center is similar to an outdoor surface. You may want to bring something to place under your yoga mat (both for padding and to keep your yoga mat clean) or be prepared to clean your yoga mat after the class because it will get a little dirty!
PARKING: There is plenty of free parking is available in the lot across from the Horticulture Center. As always, DO NOT leave valuables in your car. PLEAE NOTE: if there’s no other event happening, the Parks & Rec staff may close and lock the entry gate after class. We don’t recommend leaving your car in the lot after class has ended.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols:
- This event will be capped. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
In case of inclement weather making travel unsafe, event will be cancelled and attendees are eligible for a full refund.