Getaway at the Greenhouse
Beat the winter blues at the Greenhouse
February 16, 2020 - February 17, 2020
3:00pm - 12:00am
Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
100 N. Horticulture Dr.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Welcome to The Greenhouse, an indoor winter getaway at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center hosted by Philadelphia Parks & Recreation and Fairmount Park Conservancy in partnership with Constellation Culinary Group.
From Saturday, February 1 through Sunday, February 16, beat the winter blues by escaping into this green oasis while enjoying live music, Jungle Rock Recess, cocktails and a cash bar, a giant sandbox, games, and food truck vendors at The Greenhouse.
Sunday, February 16
Philly PHLASH Free Shuttle: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 12:00pm-5:00pm- Let’s Rock Recess: Jungle Rock Recess with face painters, a balloon artist, DJ, and giveaways
Food Partners (11:00am-5:00pm)
- Constellation (starting at 10:00am, going till 7:00pm)
- Mama’s Meatballs
- Dre’s Water Ice
Admission to the Greenhouse is free! However, we strongly recommend reserving a ticket here so that we can communicate about programming and winter weather updates.
- Tickets are limited to 4 per order. Children 5 and under do not require a ticket.
- For sold out dates you are still welcome to show up and register on-site. Please note that admission is first-come, first-serve as the Horticulture Center has a maximum capacity to ensure everyone’s safety.
ABOUT THE OFFERINGS
The Horticulture Center’s 20,000-square-foot greenhouse will offer free summer-inspired fun with a variety of family-friendly “rooms” including:
- The Jungle – GAIA, traveling zoos, kids rock DJ, face painting, balloon artists
- The Beach – Oversized sandbox for an indoor beach escape
- The Midway – Local food truck vendors and cash bar with craft beers, wine, and handcrafted cocktails
- The Lawn – Green grass for lounging and lawn games
- The Campground—Adirondack chairs and Live music
Getaway at the Greenhouse is picnic-friendly Monday through Friday during the day only. Bring Your Own (BYO) food and non-alcoholic beverages.