**Please note that parking for the event is located at the Please Touch Museum’s main parking lot, located on Avenue of the Republic at 42nd Street.**
The Fairmount Park Conservancy invites you to a Community Forum on Arts & Parks.
Come hear about the Fairmount Park Conservancy’s participation in ArtPlace America’s Community Development Investments Program and hear from a panel of thought leaders on the powerful nexus of arts, culture, and parks.
- Kathryn Ott Lovell – Executive Director, Fairmount Park Conservancy
- Mayor Michael A. Nutter – City of Philadelphia
- Michael DiBerardinis – Deputy Mayor for Environmental and Community Resources – City of Philadelphia
- Laura Sparks – Executive Director, William Penn Foundation
- Lyz Crane – Deputy Director, ArtPlace America
Panel Moderator: Jamie Bennett – Executive Director, ArtPlace America
- Carol Coletta – VP/Community and National Initiatives, Knight Foundation
- Lily Yeh – Artist
- Scott Kratz – Director, 11th Street Bridge Park
Special thanks to our partners ArtPlace America, City of Philadelphia’s Office of Arts, Culture & the Creative Economy & Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance.