For the 6th annual Boxers’ Trail 5k, we’re giving you 6 very compelling reasons to join us for what has become an amazing community tradition in East Fairmount Park.
- Run like a champ! Run the trail that boxing legends including Champion Boxer Joe Frazier used to train.
- Help give back. Proceeds from the Boxers’ Trail 5K benefit ? East Fairmount Park and Mander Playground’s youth programs
- Beat the crowds. Kelly Drive gets crowded. Discover this beautiful, shaded alternative.
- Do it for the t-shirt. No explanation needed – you will get a souvenir t-shirt included with your registration while supplies last.
- Take the challenge! The Boxers’ Trail is an all-terrain trail – whether you’re walking or running the 5k, it’s sure to get your heart pumping.
- Great fun after the race. Enjoy boxing demonstrations and Strawberry Mansion Day – a community festival which takes place immediately following the Boxers’ Trail 5k and then head over to Parks on Tap at Mount Pleasant Mansion.